Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bahama Breeze Contest

I love contests. When I saw this contest, I just had to share it. Bahama Breeze is having a contest where you can win a dream cruise to the bahamas for up to 6 people.

From the Bahama Breeze website:
Submit a short video of no more than 2 minutes that shows why you need a Caribbean escape… have fun with it, be original and creative!
Win an all-expense paid four-night cruise to The Bahamas aboard a luxury cruise line for up to six people. Includes roundtrip airfare to and from the port of departure, up to three ocean-view cabins and all applicable fees and gratuities. Grand prize winner will also receive a Flip video camcorder to take on the trip.


Deadline: May 12

For more details, click here

As I was looking at the contest, I started looking at the features on the website. There are all kinds of recipes and chef videos. This pantry is so much fun.
You can click on all the ingredients in the Carribbean pantry to get an explanation of the use and what they are.
Good luck with the contest let me know if you put together a video.