Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Has Arrived

Just popping in to say that I haven't written for a while because I just gave birth to my first baby boy. I thought I would have time to write between feedings and poops but I am taking everyone's advice and sleeping when I can.

I will soon return to foodie land after I catch up on my sleep and finally sit down for a meal (instead of munching on granola bars while feeding).

Thanks to all my readers for reading my blog (my other baby) and sorry if the email responses are a little slow.

Frantic Foodie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keren - Congratulations! I wish you the best, this is wonderful news, and yes, definitely get as much rest as you can.

Peabody said...

Congrats Keren! Enjoy you new bundle of joy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby and goodbye to those dry granola bars :)

Jay Ferris said...

Congrats on the new addition; here's hoping his taste buds are huge!

brandin + kari said...

Congrats Keren!!!!!! I cant wait to see some pictures:)